1 METER HEAT SHRINK TUBE WIRE 10MM
Heat shrink tubing (or, commonly, heat shrink) is a tube which shrinks in diameter when heated. Shrinks to 50% of its diameter core after heat is applied to it with the help of heat gun.
Heat shrink sleeve containing a completely thermoplastic covered interior surface.
1M METRE 10MM BLACK HEAT SHRINK TUBE / TUBING / SLEEVE WIRE / CABLE INSULATION
- Length: 1 metre Inside diameter: 10mm Colour: Black
- General purpose polyolefin heat shrink, with a 2:1 shrinkage rate this tube shrinks to half of its diameter.
- Stated sizes are internal diameters prior to shrinking.
- High quality, cost effective, commercial grade for electrical, electronic, automotive and general industrial markets.
- Plain with no markings. •High strength and resilience.
- Minimum Shrinkage Temperature ~ +70° C
- Full Recovery Temperature ~ +100°C
- Operating Temperature ~ -55°C to +125°C
- Tensile Strength ~ 14Mpa
- Dielectric Strength ~ 20kv/mm
- RoHS Compliant
- Due to the way heat shrink tube is manufactured it is often a little larger than its stated pre-shrunk size, however the tube will always shrink to 50% of the stated pre-shrunk size.