This product is a step-down voltage source with a medium power that can provide voltage between 1.25 V and 30 V, starting from 4.5 V to 30 V.
It uses high-quality capacitors and has a low output ripple, making it suitable for precision applications. With this circuit, you can build your own controllable voltage source. All you need is a source of fixed voltage at 30 V DC maximum.
The only condition is to carry the amperage required. You can also include this module in any project of yours because it is very small and easy to mount.
- Input Voltage: 4.5 V to 30 V
- Output Voltage: 1.25 V to 30 V
- Maximum Output Current: 12 A
- Normal Output Power: 100 W
- Output power with improved dissipation: 200 W
- Operating Frequency: 300 kHz
- Efficiency: up to 95%
- Low Ripple
- Short Circuit and Over-Temperature Protection
- Dimensions: 60 x 51 x 22 mm
- Weight: 76 g